23 July 2008

CHARLES III EXCLUSIVE: MR GASPAR



Ok so I'm at Starbucks right now and I'm defiantly being one of "those" people. Come on you know who I'm talking about so I don't need to go into details.

Let's get right to business, I'm sitting here and all I am thinking is "OMG! Where the hell did this guy come from?" This guy being MR GASPAR. He's quickly becoming one of the heavy hitters in L.A. due to his mind blowing sets and amazing remixes. In the club he truly gives you an experience which is sure to satisfy your craving for beat juggling, bass dropping, and fist pounding nastiness.




MR GASPAR is an Electro/Club producer, phenomenal DJ, and co–owner of Burn the Fire Records. With three remixes hitting number 2 this month on HYPEMACHINE, he's definitely becoming one of the blog world's best friends.

Ok you don't have to wait anymore here are the goodies:

Lil Wayne - Lollipop (Mr Gaspar Remix)

Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl (Mr Gaspar Remix)

Midfield General - Disco Sirens (Mr Gaspar Remix)

The Cardigans - Lovefool (Mr Gaspar Remix)

No comments: